Saturday, July 11

It has been another beautiful, relaxing day. I got to sleep in while Thom got up with the boys. Aribi brought over some legos so the boys were entertained. Thom and I cooked a pork butt for pulled pork tacos for lunch.  While the kids napped Sarah and I enjoyed some pool time to ourselves.

After some pool time Sarah and I returned to Chris and Aribi’s house because we thought the boys wanted to swim without kids too. When we arrived we found that it was nap time for everyone! All were sleeping.  I grabbed my book and sat on their patio for awhile...and fell asleep.  The temperature, light breeze and outdoor sounds were just too much to not sleep.

Once everyone was awake we headed back to the pool for our last swim. Teddy has been practicing jumping off the side of the pool into my arms and decided he would try the diving board. It took some convincing, but he did it! He was so proud. Thom tried to do a flip...it didn’t turn out so pretty!

For dinner we tried a local place, Foxys.  It was typical bar and grill food. Once the kids went down we enjoyed another game of Catan-which I won!

Looking forward to continuing on our journey to Mammoth Cave National Park and Jellystone!







Comments